Former lead of the WildFly application server project. I am also a member of the JCP, and represent Red Hat on the Java EE specification. During my tenure at JBoss, I have worked in many areas including the application server, clustering, web services, AOP, and security. My interests include concurrency, distributed computing, hardware and programming language design.
Location: Madison, WI
Occupation: Chief Architect
- Brian Stansberry MicroProfile 3.2 in WildFly 19.0.0.Beta1
- James R. Perkins Custom Filters in WildFly
- Kabir Khan Ship Your WildFly Additions via Galleon Feature Packs
- Brian Stansberry WildFly 18.0.1 is released!
- Yeray Borges Configuring WildFly S2I image Datasources on OpenShift
- More »